We remembered back in the time more than a couple of decades ago that Google was just a simple search engine . It would crawl through millions of websites each second to enlist the one most relevant and highly ranked. There was also the time that Facebook was a de facto social media website where your friends were kept up to date on your personal life. Also Apple began to start reaching the frontline of Apple systems to develop iMacs, iPod, Notebooks and iPhones each running the Mac OS X and iOS software.
It is prevalent that we live in an age where the world is shrinking and internet marketing has been in demand much more as usage of the internet increases. By this year 2018 the world internet usage surpassed the 4 billion users mark from reports from Hootsuite and We are Social. By this substantial number, websites such as Google, Facebook and YouTube are ranked in top 3 according to Bustle.com.
With these high figures it has been crucial for consumers and businesses to engage via the internet to search for their products and brands, increase ROI and generate revenue. We see that up to 82% of small medium business owners are using social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to market their brand to their target audience.
The use of advertising on social media can give your brand the following benefits;
- Get the word out using “keywords” for search engines to crawl.
- Exposure to a wider audience. Facebook has the highest number of users.
- It is low cost. Well unless you go for expensive ads.
- The outreach is widespread to all ages and cultures.
- Easy to communicate with your customers.
- Millions of active users.
- Social media can let you share a lot about your business.
- Good place to get customer service questions and feedback.
- Social media is used in everyday context both on a business and personal level.
- We see social media everywhere and a lot of businesses like to be found on Social Media.
If you have a product or an idea you like to pitch, at Cloud Connected we can help, particularly in Social Media Marketing. We have helped clients before grow businesses into hundreds of employees and we can help you understand how you can gain leads and generate revenue from your keywords, a vital part of SEO and SEM. Search Engines such as Google and Bing crawl through your page, we can help you find the most relevant keywords and content as well as increase your coverage on Social Media.